Saturday, May 1, 2021

first of may

 A flurry of panic just now… 2 documents were in my google drive that were definitely NOT something that I created. I quickly changed my password and removed the files. Carm looked it up and apparently there is a hole in Google Drive that might allow some nefarious person to hack in. Gosh!!! That is super scary.


Hurrah hurrah the first of May! It was cool but sunny today which was a nice change from yesterday’s rain which changed to snow - accumulation! This spring has been a wild ride with the weather.





I’m going to take a break from including quotes, instead I’ll write down an awesome/idle pleasure. It’s a good way to tune up mindfulness, and goodness knows, focusing on the positive these days is a good thingI challenge you to find at least one thing every day that brings joy.



“the fresh scent of coffee when I opened a new bag”

“importing a spreadsheet into my database - like the old days!”

No comments: